Tuesday, September 1, 2015

What have I been up to??

I have been inSANEly busy! The emphasis shouldn't really be on 'sane' there haha! 

let's see, I....
  • Booked my RSA and RCG on Saturday
  • Sunday I did up my resume and sent it off to a ton of pubs/ hotels, bought me a big mappo! 
  • I also rang a few pubs on Tuesday - and was offered an interview at one, for the coming Friday
  • Wednesday was super exciting, I had my first horseriding lesson!
  • My first course was on Thursday - Completed my RCG - what a long day!
  • Had my "Interview" on Friday and....
  • Saturday - Completed my RSA - no rest for the wicked!


Expansion pack....


The horse riding lesson was so much fun! I had an instructor called Charlotte, an English girl. She was great - explained every little thing simply, used analogies which is great for me, and seemed to 'get' my sense of humour. So, when I said ridiculous sh!te, I didn't have to either explain it, or laugh embarrassingly to myself and say "nothing...!" The horse was Little. He knew what he was doing. And he knew I didn't! He just wanted to go to Charlotte and when he heard her say a word he understood and did it without me needing to do anything! Not great for learning and Charlotte knows he knows so she knew I didn't know :P I did a spot of trotting and some walking while standing in the stirrups.

Annddd.. the interview. Could hardly call it that. I rocked up on time (not early, which is hard for me to do - I'm always early because I'm impatient, but my practice in patience seems to be paying off! Big thumbs up to me!) and the manager had forgotten I was coming! So I did jazz hands and said "Surprise!". The only question that could possibly fall under the catergory of an 'interview' question was "How would you go saying 'no' to someone who's drank too much" - seriously! I reckon she really just wanted to see that I was normal and had half a brain :D and I can check half the first box and definitely have at least half a brain!

And here is my map, I am gonna stick arrowy post-it notes for places I wanna go to. Smiles smiles smiles (I'm trying to flatten it out!)


No comments:

Post a Comment