Friday, August 21, 2015

Planny Plan McPlan-y-son

I am SO excited.
I am definitely going for my dream of driving around Australia. Not gonna let things stop me like being a single girl!!

I just came back from 2 weeks in the Northern Territory which I absolutely LOVED - every single minute - and so that made the decision for me.

Planning and organising are things I am pretty flipping awesome at, being a professional, employed Sh!tkicker... and I actually really enjoy it, too. So I bought myself a scrap book where I can write anything and everything as I think of it... and then when I have loads of stuff, I'll cut each item out and paste different items together in catergories (yes, a "literal" cut and paste!)


I also bought a glue stick, though I haven't stuck anything in it! 

First day back at work (check out the 'Welcome Back' sign in the pic!) I thankfully had a legitimate excuse to duck to the newsagent, and while I was there I picked up a 4WD mag. No idea if it's a good mag but I just wanted to have SOMETHING!!!!!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment